We are thrilled and excited to announce that Clothes That Work received the Nonprofit Integrity Award in the 1-5 employee category at the Better Business Bureau’s Eclipse Integrity Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, May 12th! When selecting a winner amongst the finalists, the following criteria were taken into consideration:
- The nominee practices ethical and responsible fundraising
- The nominee demonstrates strong board oversight and fiscal responsibility
- The nominee has measurable results reported honestly
- The nominee promotes the vitality and overall health of our community
- The nominee demonstrates effective communication with constituencies and clients
- The nominee supports the ideals of the local Better Business Bureau
Being given this award is a huge accomplishment that speaks volumes about the importance and quality of the work we do each and every day. We want to thank all of you for your continued support and advocacy for Clothes That Work!
Click here to view photos from the event on our Facebook page!