The C.E.O. Society (Clothing, Education, and Opportunity) is a group of exceptional donors to Clothes That Work who give at least $1,000 annually to the organization and provide the stability we can depend on to invest in our growth. These donors understand the importance of a healthy workforce in our community and the positive impact we have on our community’s economy by equipping job seekers and newly employed workers with professional clothing and personalized, confidence building image coaching.
With your C.E.O. Society membership, we can…
- Make a stronger impact on workforce development by providing more clothing to more job seekers and newly employed clients.
- Create more educational workshops and training sessions.
- Become increasingly more financially self-sufficient through increased services offered to our referral business and community partners.
- Continue to create opportunity and inspire confidence for job seekers in the Miami Valley.
Benefits of C.E.O. Society membership include:
- 2 Tickets with with preferred seating and special recognition at our annual Fashioning Futures Luncheon
- Special invitation to C.E.O. Society appreciation events
- Special recognition as a C.E.O. Society member at www.ClothesThatWork.org and in promotional materials
- Special invitations to Clothes That Work events
- Exclusive invitations to special events throughout the community
- Preferred notification previews of Clothes That Work’s activities and accomplishments
- Personal tour of Clothes That Work and meeting with the Executive Director
We greatly appreciate the members of the C.E.O. Society who have demonstrated their commitment to Clothes That Work through their generous financial support. To learn more about the C.E.O. Society or how you can join, please contact our office at 937.222.3778 or send an email to email@example.com.
Click Here to Join the C.E.O. Society Today!