Volunteer Your Time
Volunteers drive the mission of Clothes That Work. We are always seeking volunteers to help us in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Coach: Provide customers with the interview or work attire, guidance on grooming and coach them on interview soft skills to approach the workplace with confidence.
- Inventory Management: Sort and organize donated clothing and accessories; help donors unload vehicles and bring donations into inventory room; select clothing inventory that represents the best quality among items donated.
- Boutique Associate: Assist customers with selecting clothing in the Boutique; run the cash register; replenish inventory; tag new merchandise and create clothing displays.
- Special Events: Work with Board or committee to plan, develop, and implement activities that will further the mission of Clothes That Work.
- Workshop Facilitator: Teach small classes on site and off site through our Workplace Image Institute to help participants craft a proper, professional image.
For questions about volunteering, contact Suzy Harris, Director of Operations at 937.222.3778 X170.