Clothing and Coaching Program
A great, professional outfit can set you apart from the crowd when you are applying for a job. Our Clothing and Coaching Program is designed to give job seekers the wardrobe they need to be successful in the interview and the advice they need to create a positive, lasting impression. A trained client coach will take you through the entire process, helping you select the best clothes for the job and offering guidance on ways to succeed in the interview.
We have two ways in which you can receive services through this program:
- Get a referral from our network of Referral Partners.
- Once you receive a referral form, call our office at 937.222.3778 to schedule your personal appointment.
- Give yourself extra time to find a place to park at the Job Center so you will not be late!
- During your visit to Clothes That Work, you will be provided with a complete outfit at no cost to you, including shoes and accessories, and these clothes are yours to keep.
- After you get the job, please call us again for a follow-up appointment, and we will be happy to provide you with an additional 3-4 workplace outfits to fill out your business wardrobe – again, at no cost to you.
- Call our office at 937.222.3778 to schedule your personal appointment. Please let our staff know that you will be paying for a singular outfit.
- Again, give yourself extra time to find a place to park at the Job Center so you will not be late!
- You will be charged $40 for one interview or workplace-appropriate outfit, complete with shoes and accessories.
- You will receive a one-hour appointment with one of our trained client coaches who will help you select a complete outfit for you to keep.