Support Local Job Seekers While You Shop!
follow url We are excited to announce that we are now a part of the Kroger Community Rewards program! By choosing Clothes That Work as your charity of choice, you can generate financial support for our organization simply by shopping at your neighborhood Kroger store.
analisi tecnica su opzioni binarie You can search for Clothes That Work or look us up by our NPO number, http://www.youngasianescorts.co.uk/?baletos=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA-2016&e3a=2c ثنائي الخيار الروبوت 2016 37468.
guru opzioni binarie In order to participate in this program, you need to have a Kroger Plus card. These can be obtained at no cost at the customer service desk at all locations. Once you link your account to your card, you can take full advantage of the program. If you need assistance enrolling in the program, follow these steps:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.