The recently formed V.I.P (Vision, Inspiration, Purpose) Circle was created to recognize and encourage generous donors who give $500 – $999 annually to Clothes That Work. These gifts help to strengthen our mission-based programs that allow us to provide professional clothing, personalized client coaching, and interactive training workshops to our clients and the community at large.
Members of the V.I.P. Circle receive the following benefits:
- Special recognition as a member at www.ClothesThatWork.org and in promotional materials (unless otherwise desired)
- Special invitation to V.I.P. Circle appreciation events
- Special invitations to Clothes That Work events
- Preferred notification previews of Clothes That Work’s activities and accomplishments
- Personal tour of Clothes That Work and personal updates from the Executive Director
For more information on the V.I.P. Circle, please contact our office at 937.222.3778 or send an email to email@example.com.